Q: Where will the Jam Room Music Festival happen?
A: The events take place at the corner of Main and Hampton Streets, in the heart of downtown Columbia, SC. View map
Q: Can I bring my pet?
A: Sorry, but for safety reasons no pets will be allowed at the festival. Service animals trained to assist disabled persons are the only exception.
Q: Can I bring a chair?
A: You may bring small lawn chairs for use on sidewalks only. Chairs will not be allowed on the street or in front of a stage.
Q: How much are JRMF tickets?
A: No tickets necessary because the show is absolutely free!
Q: Where should I park?
A: Parking in Columbia is FREE on weekends at meters along the street and in the convenient parking garages, all within easy walking distance:
1227 Taylor St.
1100 Washington St.
1100 Lady St.
Additional Paid Parking:
1400 Sumter St.
1100 Taylor St.
Q: Is there a place for me to park my bicycle?
A: Yes, use our free and safe bike valet located in front of the Marriott on Main St.
Q: What if it rains?
A: We’re not afraid to get a little wet! The Jam Room Music Festival is a RAIN OR SHINE event.
Q. Are there any items that I can NOT bring into the festival area?
A: The following list outlines items that can not be brought into the festival area:
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Backpacks of any kind
- No food or beverage of any kind
- Alcohol (beer and wine will be sold at the festival)
- Containers or coolers of ANY kind
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (except people with mobility limitations)
- Fireworks and explosives
- Instruments and laser pointers
- Picnic baskets
- Pets (except service dogs)
- No illegal vending is permitted – no unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed