The events take place at the corner of Main and Hampton Streets, in the heart of downtown Columbia, SC. View map
Music is from noon–10pm.
We’re not afraid to get a little wet! The Jam Room Music Festival is a RAIN OR SHINE event.
You may bring small lawn chairs for use on sidewalks only. Chairs will not be allowed on the street or in front of a stage.
$0. No tickets necessary because the show is absolutely free! You can donate if you’d like. 🙂
There’s plenty of parking at meters along the street and at parking garages within walking distance to the festival, including:
1227 Taylor St.
1100 Washington St.
1100 Lady St.
1400 Sumter St.
1100 Taylor St.
Yes, use our free and safe bike valet located in front of the Marriott on Main St.
The following list outlines items that can not be brought into the festival area:
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Backpacks of any kind
- No food or beverage of any kind
- Alcohol (beer and wine will be sold at the festival)
- Containers or coolers of ANY kind
- Skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (except people with mobility limitations)
- Fireworks and explosives
- Instruments and laser pointers
- Picnic baskets
- Pets (except service dogs)
- No illegal vending is permitted – no unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed